People are going crazy for zFORT™-powered eyeglasses – Read Why?
If you are working too much in front of a computer or mobile or tablet or exposed to sunlight for a prolonged period, it may affect your eyes and sleep. Some symptoms of such exposure include sore or irritated eyes and difficulty focusing. As technology is rapidly taking a new form with deep-tech and automation, scientists and eye-care experts have recently developed a range of solutions to protect eye and eye-sight. One such technology, which Vision Direct launched, is called zFORT™ technology, which prohibits blue light radiation that could lead to eye problems. This new technology is making crazy rounds in social media while customers and buyers are in awe of it.
Blue Light Block powered eyeglass manufacturers for innovation – Birth of zFORT™
Blue Light is everywhere and in abundance that comes from sunlight. Sunlight is a mixture of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue light beamed with different energy and wavelengths. The Blue light rays or emission usually have short wavelengths between 380nm and 500nm with high energy levels, which collide with the air molecules to scatter themselves everywhere.
The study shows that when blue light rays reach a wavelength of between 415-455nm, they could be extremely harmful to eye health as they have the potential to penetrate through to the retina, thereby damaging it with time. However, blue light has both pros and cons.
Blue Light Pros:
- Blue light radiation helps to break down bilirubin, which is responsible for jaundice in newborns.
- It also helps to reduce seasonal depression.
- The low dosage of blue light helps to fight fatigue and acne.
Blue Light Cons:
- Prolonged exposure to blue light radiation may cause melanoma or skin moles.
- Blue light rays can cause headaches while putting stress on the eyes.
- It is a leading cause of retinal damage when overexposed.
What’s zFORT™ ?
zFORT™ blue light block technology was recently launched at Vision Direct.
This technology helps to analyze light particles and block a portion of blue light wavelengths between 380 and 500nm from reaching your eyes, which could damage the eye’s retina.
With zFORT™, the users can turn any regular pair of glasses into a computer or anti-glare glasses that offer comfort and protection to the retina and eyes.
Top 5 reasons to buy zFORT™-powered eyeglasses
- It works as an anti-glare glass that prohibits harmful radiation.
- Reduces stress on the eyes of users who are working or playing in front of a computer for a prolonged period.
- Provides comfort and protection to the retina.
- Allows users to operate under blue light without worrying about exposure to it.
- It also helps to improve sleep.
Best zFORT™-powered eyeglasses that you can buy online
- Oakley OX8080: This rectangular full-rimmed anti-blue light eyeglass has been one of the top choices among many Asian and European customers. Oakley eyeglasses come in a wide variety of attractive styles and colors. It can be used for both domestic and official purposes. The lens is also customizable.
- Arise 012: Arise collection is another latest addition to the front category that will provide active protection for the eyes against blue light. They are square and full-rimmed but made exclusively for women working in their professional field. This collection offers a unique blend of a classic and modern touch, and frames are laid with a 2-year warranty.
- Persol PO3160V 9014: If you are hoping to wear an enterprising and elegant eyeglass, then Vision Direct has come with a unique variety of Persol glasses that are best suitable for narrow faces. It is stylish, and acetate frames provide it with strength and an elegant look. The eyeglass has exceptionally delicate features coupled with a rare double-bridge to give a graceful look.